The logistic system delivers the goods to a designated location instead of into the hands of the person.
The logistics systems are at alert to avoid having the virus.
3. Telehealth- Telehealth is an effective way to restrain the spread of COVID-19 virus. The use of technology can make an initial diagnosis based on symptoms identified by patients.
Telehealth also expects a certain level of tech literacy to operate, and a good internet connection. This technology is not limited to the hospital.
4. Digital payments– a cash payment can circulate the virus. As a result, digital payments are preferable. This payment is either done in the form of cards or e-wallets.
Digital payments allow people to purchase and pay for goods, services, and utility payments, including funds.
The availability of digital payments also depends on internet availability, devices and a network to transform cash into digital form.
5. Online Entertainment: Quarantine measures have minimized interactions between people. Human creativity brought the party online.
Social media has been entertaining too. Online streaming of concerts, live videos have entertained people around the globe.
There has been a flood in online gaming since the outbreak.
6. Distance learning: Due to the rate of the virus spreading, schools shut down. A lot of educational institutions started offering courses online to ensure quarantine measures did not interrupt education.
Technologies involved in distant learning include augmented reality, teachers, virtual reality, and 3D printing.
Distance learning may also create industrial pressure on parents, especially women who need to stay at home to watch their kids and may face reduced fertility at work.
7. 5G and Communications and Technology (ICT): All the technologies required to prevent the spread of the COVID=19 virus tends to rely on a stable, affordable and high-speed internet.
5G is essential in distant supervision and healthcare consultations. The introduction of 5G will increase the cost of data plans.
Digitalization is enabling telehealth, telework, online education and other important necessities to multiply.
It is also generating more data on the extension of the virus and helping information exchanges. Other benefits include finding a cure and a vital time for e-commerce. Lack of internet service/access at home also limits connectivity.
Praxis Studios is a results-driven Digital Branding Agency that focuses on effectively creating awareness for companies looking for exposure to their brand. Our team is led by game-changing developers, graphic artist, animators, presenters, creative writers and digital advertising veterans with decades of experience.